Thursday, May 20, 2010
Why Can't I Update This More Often?!
I swear, everytime I get on here I am so frustrated at myself for not updating this thing!!! Oh well!! Anyways, I will just start with what I can think of that has happened lately... It has rained relentlessly here, so with that, I am slowly going crazy with these kids in this house!! Clennton has been working a lot, but has been a champ about it! I have been super busy with the house and the kids. There is constantly something going on or something that needs to be fixed!! Go figure! Also I have been suffering from my ovarian cysts again, which really wears on me!! But we are trying new things to see if they help! So pray!! As for the kids, Charlie is getting so big and so smart, he starts school in August. He is very excited about it! Cailynn is a hot mess for sure! She is busy busy busy..... ALL THE TIME!! She is so sweet and yet so mean sometimes!! It's funny! We took pictures the other day and they are so sweet!! I will post soon! I hope everyone is doing so great!! Love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment