Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is 5 Seconds To Much To Ask For?!?!

I have found myself lately begging lately for just 5 seconds of peace and quiet. I dont think I am asking to much. Maybe I am. While I am writing, in the background is Charlie yelling downstairs... MOM I HAVE TO PEE!!! Cailynn is screaming for ice... Again. Also my phone wont stop ringing! I feel an escape to the nearest closet for those 5 seconds....

Today I met my mom, Parker, and Presley at the mall today for some always delicious and glorious Chik-Fil-A. Please save me from fast food. Except Sonic... A mother needs fuel to function, aka, Large Dr.Pepper with extra ice!! Then we proceeded to the playground. Where things got interesting, and I cringed with the thought of how many germs my sweet angel, non-germ carrying children were touching. I was fully prepared with the hand sanitizer. Then I see it, Charlie kicking a small little chica in the chest to protect "his" slide. If preschool behavior predicts adulthood...Pray for us. Cailynn was looking for the closest escape, as always.... Also trying to eat Lord only knows what and playing with other kids shoes.... I wanted to bathe her in lysol. But we did have fun and I loved seeing the kids play together and getting to see my mom.

As for now, I wait for C to get home and get my 5 seconds, possibly 4 with him watching them. As he asks where is the diapers? my reply.."where they have been everyday for the past year and a half." Then proceeding to ask for my help with changing her. I change her, do the laundry, fill sippy cups, and clean.... all at the same time. It's called skills. HaHa! I love him anyways. Thanks for listening!! Love all of you!!

No comments: