Thursday, January 8, 2009

Getting Frustrated!

So the last few days have been pretty trying! Being anxious about the baby coming, hormones going through the roof, chasing a two year old (in heels! haha), keeping a marriage together (im sure he wants to leave for a few days! haha!), cleaning- non stop, and i havent slept in i dont know how long! Answering some rediculous questions from complete strangers about this baby! A. stop touching me if i dont know you! B. you dont have ultrasound vision! C. stop asking WHY i STILL havent had the baby, I wouldnt know i am not God and neither are you! ahhhh I'm sorry all of that sounded mean. It's just how i feel at this moment! haha! So anyways i am just feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment.... I still love everyone though very very much! I cant wait until the baby is here and life goes back to somewhat normal! I just needed to vent.... Thanks for listening. haha!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I love you Marie! And I am so proud of you!