I havent really said anything thats going on with Clennton and I in a while so here ya go! Well i am 5 months pregnant (21 weeks) and we just found out we are having a girl!!! We are so excited, along with both our families! So of course i am excited about bows and dresses and lots of pink! :) It feels like everyday I get bigger and bigger!! (here is a picture) I love it though, at least we know she is growing to be a wonderfully chubby cheek baby girl! We cant wait to welcome Cailynn Mae into out family! As for Clennton, bless his heart he has been so busy and hasnt been able to be home! We miss him a lot, and cherish when he is here! Today he is flying the helicopter with Charlie and his dad.... boys will be boys!! But thank you everyone for all the support and prayers and just being there for us! We love you!!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we love u too! little cailynn is getting big. we can't wait to kiss her chubby cheeks.
she is getting huge!! and taking up all the space she possibly can in there!! if she isnt chubby she is going back to get a little fatter!! haha
Post a Comment